Join us and be part of a dynamic network driving forward the service industry in the North East of England.
We are currently working towards a CPD centre accreditation meaning a large proportion of our events will have CPD points associated allowing your staff to use Service Network events towards their professional development.
Membership Benefits include the following:
- FREE access to all Service Network events and workshops (no. attendees depends on membership level details below)
- Profile: promote your organisation across Service Network channels, your member profile will feature your logo and contact information
- PR: members can submit news, events and blogs to be shared with the network via Service Network newsletter, website and social media channels
- Events: opportunities to host or speak at Service Network events
- Connect: our team will manage facilitated introductions to other network members
- Member only emails featuring relevant news and research updates for the service sector
- Access to Service Network ‘Member’ logo to include on relevant marketing materials
Network Leader package: (£1500)
- Access to all of the above
- Unlimited attendance at Service Network events
- Branding on our Network Leader website page and featured logo on monthly newsletters
- Opportunity to place stands at Service Network events
- Access to Network Leader round table events covering key themes such as Brexit, Devolution, Northern Powerhouse and the future of Access to Finance
- Involvement in our regional thought leadership activities
- Collaboration with other key regional organisations (e.g. NEAA, NBF, NELEP etc)
Events are scheduled 3-6 months in advance to allow you to add them to your diary, however we are always open to suggestions of content or speakers and will regularly ask for feedback through our member only emails. Event sponsorship opportunities are available, includes logo featured in event promotion, exhibition on the day and 2-minute pitch.
Non-members can attend all events at a set charge, on occasion we do organise open events when the content is relevant to a wider audience and to improve networking opportunities for members.
Membership enables all employees within your organisation to access our services and attend our events. The fees are based on the size of your company.
|Number of employees||Annual cost|
|Pulic Sector/Third Sector||£250|
All prices are subject to VAT.
Join up below or call 0191 516 4400 for further information.Become a member
The next event
Jacksons Packed Lunch Seminar – Who will look after your business if you’re not around – Business LPAs – Teesside
September 6, 2017