About Service Network
Service Network, the voice of the service sector in the North East of England, established in 1995 brings together the best of the corporate world and vibrant smaller businesses, all focussed on delivering high value, business to business services.
Over 20 years we have been dedicated to supporting the North East’s service sector businesses helping them to learn, thrive and grow to ensure that together we retain a thriving and buoyant sector within the North East’s economy. In summer 2016 Service Network management was taken over by RTC North Ltd, a leading business support organisation with presence across the North of England for more information visit www.rtcnorth.co.uk
The mission of Service Network is to provide active, committed support to the North East’s professional services, large and small enterprises and entrepreneurs to create connections, opportunities and information that generate business growth, strong reputations and long-term success for its members.
Service Network’s vision is to ensure the North East has a globally competitive, thriving service sector, creating new confidence, economic growth and positive profile for the region and its businesses.
Our core objectives are:
- To provide TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT opportunities to our members through an extensive events programme
- To offer NETWORKING opportunities with other service sector organisations to help members to widen their network
- To provide platforms for our members to SHOWCASE their business – speaking at events, hosting events, posting news and events on our website
- To CONNECT our members to each other to encourage collaboration
- To LOBBY government and other public sector bodies on behalf of the North East’s service sector industry and our members
The next event
May 3, 2017
Date: 21st March 2017