About Service Network
Service Network, the voice of the service sector in the North East of England, established in 1995 brings together the best of the corporate world and vibrant smaller businesses, all focussed on delivering high value, business to business services.
Over 20 years we have been dedicated to supporting the North East’s service sector businesses helping them to learn, thrive and grow to ensure that together we retain a thriving and buoyant sector within the North East’s economy.
Our members are talented, driven individuals and companies looking for opportunities to exchange best practice, learn, move their business forward, showcase their business and collaborate.
Our core objectives are:
- To provide TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT opportunities to our members through an extensive events programme
- To offer NETWORKING opportunities with other service sector organisations to help members to widen their network
- To provide platforms for our members to SHOWCASE their business – speaking at events, hosting events, posting news and events on our website
- To CONNECT our members to each other to encourage collaboration
- To LOBBY government and other public sector bodies on behalf of the North East’s service sector industry and our members
The next event
March 31, 2017
Date: 21st March 2017