Collingwood Legal is the boutique employment law firm in the north region. Out team demonstrate a passion for high standards, a reputation for integrity and excellent client service. With three partners leading a growing and vastly experienced team Collingwood Legal consistently delivers practical and commercial advise for clients cost effectively.
We are recognised for out expertise in dealing with complex high value matters frequently advising in connection with TUPE, collective redundancies and industrial relations issues and representing high calibre clients in relation to claims of whistleblowing and discrimination. Long recognised for our expertise in the education and not for profit sectors, the firm is winning significant clients in the construction and manufacturing sectors as our client base expands.
We are best know for:
- being extremely responsive to our clients’ needs;
- working in partnership with employers to secure commercial solution and add value to their business;
- building a lasting relationship with clients built on knowledge and trust;
- expertise in the law surrounding equality, diversity and discrimination, not limited to the employment sphere but also in relation to TUPE and large scale restructuring and the concomitant industrial relations issues;
- regularly advising executives on termination, business protection issues and restraint of trade; and
- advising LLP members in respect of disputes, departures and business protection issues.
The next event
Date: 9th October 2018
Service Network is the best professional network in the North East, and I’ve not found anything else inside or outside of the North East that compares to the quality of the events and information or the calibre and breadth of people in the room from across the professional services sector.
Director , ActifBecome a member
The event was really engaging - lots of interactive elements which kept it from feeling like a lecture. I found there to be lots of practical examples to help my understanding of the topic and how I can use the core principles within my personal and professional life. Extremely well organised, professional, inviting and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks!
Member companyBecome a member