Network Inform: Monitoring and Maintaining Customer Relationships
|Type||Service Network Event|
|Date||September 13, 2017|
|Time||11:30am - 2:00pm|
Free to Service Network members, £50 + VAT for non members
Communicating with your customers is probably second nature, but how actively does your organisation listen – and what more could you do to strengthen your customer relationships?
What do customers really think about your service?
Does your organisation ‘actively listen’ and engage with customers, so that you build lasting relationships?
How can you convert customers into advocates for your brand?
Through this interactive session, Jacquie Potts – Director, Marketwise Strategies will help you to explore and understand:
- How to be more proactive in eliciting opinions
- The different sources of customer feedback
- How to use customer surveys, online communities and other sources to monitor perceptions and – at the same time – strengthen the relationship
- The benefits of using social media to track conversations and reputation
- The impact that data analytics is having upon customer relationship monitoring
- How to achieve the insights that you need – without ‘drowning in data’.
Jacquie Potts BA(Hons), MA, DipM, CMRS, FCMI, MCIM, Chartered MCIPD
Jacquie is Managing Director of strategic market research company Marketwise Strategies Limited, which she founded in 2000 after a career in consultancy, higher education and the engineering industry.
Marketwise Strategies specialises in in-depth, bespoke research that:
- Helps organisation to better understand and get closer to their customers and stakeholders
- Informs new product/service development and market entry
- De-risks major investments and initiatives.
The company works mainly with knowledge-focused organisations: including universities, professional bodies, technology companies and the public sector. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, it serves numerous clients in London and delivers research internationally.
11:30 am – Registration and refreshments
12 noon – Main presentation and activity
1:00 pm – Lunch and networking
1:30 pm – Service Network Update
2:00 pm – Event Close
Please note agenda is subject to change
To find out more about becoming a member of Service Network visit our membership page or contact the team on 0191 516 4400 or email@example.com. For a limited period of time non-members paying to attend an event and wishing to join Service Network will have the event cost (£50) deducted from their annual membership fee.
Service Network is now managed by RTC North, a leading business support organisation with presence across the North of England for more information visit www.rtcnorth.co.uk
Jacksons Packed Lunch Seminar – Who will look after your business if you’re not around – Business LPAs – Teesside
September 6, 2017
September 20, 2017
Jacksons Packed Lunch Seminar – Who will look after your business if you’re not around – Business LPAs – Newcastle
September 20, 2017
September 28, 2017
October 11, 2017
November 30, 2017